Tuesday, April 13, 2010

...and the updating continues!

March 15
The kids & I went to Barnes & Nobles,
while daddy took his mom & brothers to a local
indoor climbing gym. And as you can see,
Dylan has figured out how to take his socks off!



March 16
I took Logan's mom & brothers out to Great Falls, Va!
I think they really enjoyed it as much as we do!


March 17 & March 18-
No pictures!!! What???? Seriously!?!?!
Yeah- here's why- I got Mastitis on the 16th,
our family flew home the morning on the 17th,
and my husband had to leave work early to come
home and help with the kids, and then he had
to leave for a week on the 18th. So yeah- that
explains why there are no pictures. :(


March 19
Dylan had his 6 month check up!!
He weighed in at 19 lbs 6 oz!!!



March 20
After I started feeling MUCH better from the Mastitis,
the kids and I did a little shopping and we ate at Pizza Hut!



March 21
Yep- I still grocery shop with the three of them.
Some days we are walking birth control (meaning
there's a lot of crying, whining, and "No!" going on),
other days they are angels. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment