
I'm having my first yard sale tomorrow morning! And as you can see- I've gathered up all of the baby stuff that we haven't used in a while (and really don't have room for) and I'm hoping I'll make a couple of bucks! I priced everything pretty decently, I think. For example- I've got the Fisher Price Travel Swing priced at $15.00, a pack n play w/ bassinet and changing table (not pictured) priced at $15.00, all baby/toddler clothes are .25 a piece, a Tiny Love Gym priced at $8.00, all of the other "baby items" are priced between $2.00 & $5.00, and all of the toys we're selling are priced at .25-$1.00. I'm just hoping that a couple of new moms or moms to be will stop by!! Wish me luck!!













I will be REALLY surprised if you have anything left at those prices, wow!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDang LET ME know what you don't sell...
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Does this mean you're done for sure?
ReplyDeleteWow, someone is going to get some good deals!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteNo... this doesn't mean we're done for sure... just means we're done for the next few years, at least & this means we don't have space!!! :)
ReplyDeleteare you sure...I am still going to be on guard for status updates when Dylan turns 9 months old LOL. It is like tradition, sure you dont want to keep it going??? LOL Just Kiddin
ReplyDeleteDid you sell all your stuff?
No I didn't. :( I made 70 bucks on little stuff. I still have all the big baby items. Only grandma and grandpas were out yard sale shoppin'. Not my target shoppers! LOL But I did sell the swing on craigslist yesterday and I'm hoping to sell the pnp, and I'll be okay donating the rest. :)
ReplyDelete