Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67: Houdini

...okay, not really, but he'd be the next
best thing if there were a 'baby Houdini'!
This little boy gets in a standing position
(while laying down in his bouncer chair)
and then kicks off.. yeah, needless to say,
I think we're done using the bouncer!



Oh, and he's wearing a pair of Gavin's socks...

4 comments:

  1. us too! havent used it since sophia was three months old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're done as well. I recently tried them for the first time in about a month. The girls were straining against the belt and just about tipped them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella squirmed out of ours when I was making supper, scared the crap out of me. We're done too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis will squirm right out of the bouncer if we aren't looking! She doesn't have much longer in it either.

    ReplyDelete