Friday, January 15, 2010

2 little monkeys jumping on the bed...


Normally, jumping on the bed is a "no-no"...
But I allowed it for about 10 minutes!
And they were just thrilled!
Yes, Gavin is wearing a tu-tu...
it's blue by the way, so it's much more "manly"
than the sparkly one Kaelyn is wearing! ;)

11 comments:

  1. HA! Gavin looks so cute wearing that tutu too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Logan said it doesn't make a difference what color it is! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you'll let him wear a tutu. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaelyn looks totally psyched! I love little kid excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It probably doesn't matter what colour it is but he's having fun! They're such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I must say he'll probably really hate this photo as a teen lmao it'll be good ammo if you want him to do something lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great photo!! I think you should post your settings so I can see them! I'm having SUCH a go learning manual indoors!! Tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole, I typically only shoot in Av mode, but this was shot in the action mode, with no flash... I did it in b&w because there was a lot of noise- lack of light, and high ISO. :)

    But anyways, it shot it at 1/200, f-stop 4, ISO-400.

    Your indoor shots look wonderful, IMO! I really like your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you "burn" the photo too? I noticed the centre is lighter, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adjusted the levels, and brightness, and then stuck a vignette around it.

    ReplyDelete