Gavin and I spent most of the morning playing with his toy cars!
To say that Gavin "loves his cars" would be an understatement!
He started spinning the wheels on his little toy cars
when he was about 7 months old,
"Car" was the fourth or fifth word he could say-- before he turned 1!
He started spinning the wheels on his little toy cars
when he was about 7 months old,
"Car" was the fourth or fifth word he could say-- before he turned 1!
& while Gavin and I were playing peek-a-boo,
and I was snapping away with the camera,
sweet baby Dylan quietly fell asleep in his jumperoo!
and I was snapping away with the camera,
sweet baby Dylan quietly fell asleep in his jumperoo!
















So sweet :) Being a baby is hard work!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Dylan.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics of Gavin with his cars :)
I wish Violet fell asleep that easily!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness they are sweet! We hear a LOT of swakking from my Dylan before he falls asleep on his own hahaha.
ReplyDeleteLove your depth of field in the first one!!!! Your boys are so handsome!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Bella would never fall asleep in that! Too cute about the cars...future mechanic? Car designer? Race car driver??!
ReplyDelete