So daddy was out of town when Sophie arrived...
(and let me add that his first impression of Sophie
the Giraffe was "it's a dog toy!" hahaha)
Here's how meeting Sophie this morning went over:
D: "Check out my new teether, dad!
It's soft and chewy, and it squeaks-
which totally cracks me up!"
L: "Yeah, yum yum yum... great teether!"
D: "No dad, it's a teether for ME!!!!!"
D: "Yum yum yum..."
(and let me add that his first impression of Sophie
the Giraffe was "it's a dog toy!" hahaha)
Here's how meeting Sophie this morning went over:
D: "Check out my new teether, dad!It's soft and chewy, and it squeaks-
which totally cracks me up!"
L: "Yeah, yum yum yum... great teether!"
D: "No dad, it's a teether for ME!!!!!"
D: "Yum yum yum..."












LOL! That is so sweet! The look like great buddies!
ReplyDeleteAwww :)
ReplyDeleteSmart guy! I swear it's really a dog toy and someone is making a fortune.
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo cute! haha I love Dylan's face while Daddy's got it in his mouth!!!
ReplyDeleteBest post yet!
ReplyDeleteThat is Adorable!
ReplyDeleteawww! Such a great memory that you captured! I have a feeling I'm gonna have to break down and get a Sophie.
ReplyDelete