An attempt to capture memories, one day at a time, through what is called a "365-Project"!
Awwww. So cute!
Such beautiful children! I love the black and white, they look awesome!
I have been on a black and white craze lately! I just love how they look! great photos! You have beautiful babies!
Gorgeous kids :)
They are all so beautiful! Adorable pictures, love the black and white.
LOVE these! These would look awesome in some big black frames and on a wall somewhere! Kaalyn's eyes really pop in that picture!
Awwww. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful children! I love the black and white, they look awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have been on a black and white craze lately! I just love how they look! great photos! You have beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kids :)
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful! Adorable pictures, love the black and white.
ReplyDeleteLOVE these! These would look awesome in some big black frames and on a wall somewhere!
ReplyDeleteKaalyn's eyes really pop in that picture!