Lately, Dylan has been fighting sleep during the day...
except for when he's in his Moby (being worn by momma),
or when he's in his jumperoo!
except for when he's in his Moby (being worn by momma),
or when he's in his jumperoo!
An attempt to capture memories, one day at a time, through what is called a "365-Project"!
Seeing as you already have a boy, can you send me this one!! He is SO freaking cute, I don't know how you stand it!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. I love how is thumb is still barely in his mouth! what a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteI love how his thumb is hanging in there, omg, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute! He is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! Violet fights her naps too, except she doesn't just crash. She's a really good fighter....
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, how precious! I loved when Chloe fell asleep in the jumper.
ReplyDelete