you all wouldn't have known after all!
But somehow I forgot that I posted the picture of the Ice Suncatcher
yesterday... and so the previous post (Dylan sleeping in his jumper)
was intended to be yesterday's (Jan 30th) post, as it
was taken yesterday evening. So, oops!!!!
This is the real Day 31-
consider the previous post a freebie! ;)
These pictures were taken today...
It totally melts my heart!!
Kaelyn was under the weather today... :(
The day started off with her puking, and
continuously puking until I couldn't count the
number of times she had puked on both hands.
It's the worst thing to not be able to take your
child's pain away. So daddy took her to the hospital
ER here on base - they provide Urgent Care-type treatment
after regular hours and on weekends, holidays, etc.
They gave her something to hopefully stop her from throwing up
and sent her home. And now she's running around chasing Gavin
with her baby doll stroller and screaming at the top of her lungs,
oh and she was able to keep down some pedialyte! Yay!
Go figure, she gets a tummy virus after being in daycare
for 4 hours this past Friday...













Hope Kaelyn is 100% better soon!! And I love Gavin's pink sunglasses!! lol I can't wait to meet Dylan! I meet Delany today and she is such a cutie! I just can't believe I still haven't met Dylan :( This needs to change soon!! lol
ReplyDeletePoor little girl! I'm glad she's doing better :) Sweetest boys, love the sunglasses LOL
ReplyDeleteAh yes, the joys of daycare. Hopefully she is on the mend and not just temporarily! Your explanation totally confused me and my head is so sore that I'm not even going to try to figure it out as long as the pictures keep on coming lol.
ReplyDeleteLOL Tracy! Sorry, a lot of things make sense in my head and then get really distorted coming out!! :P Anyways- I posted a post yesterday that was meant for the previous day, and then went back and looked through my blog and saw that I had already posted a picture for THAT day. So now I have 2 "day 30" pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou're kids all have the best smiles! Hopefully Kaelyn is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteAww, hope they are all doing better today. Sorry you have to go through this.
ReplyDelete