No, I typically would never spend 15 bucks on a 'teether'...
but after reading reviews, and hearing several moms RAVE
on and on about this specific one, I decided to! :)
And he likes it! He's only been playing with it for a couple of hours,
but already I notice that this one is easier for him to hold
and chewier than other toys he has! And- it squeaks!
So I'll say for now that it was a good buy...
but after reading reviews, and hearing several moms RAVE
on and on about this specific one, I decided to! :)
And he likes it! He's only been playing with it for a couple of hours,
but already I notice that this one is easier for him to hold
and chewier than other toys he has! And- it squeaks!
So I'll say for now that it was a good buy...
















He looks like he's kissing her in that third pic LOL Glad he's enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteDawn, he was totally latched on-- it's a very "soft" chew toy... He was latched on to the leg too, haha!!
ReplyDeleteLook at him go! He looks so into those legs!
ReplyDeleteSophie looks like a dog toy. LOL. Maybe I should make a run to the pet store. I'm glad they all like it.
ReplyDeleteI love picture 3 where it looks like he's kissing her lol
ReplyDelete