
For day 16, I give you.........
Dylan's pee!!!
Dylan's pee!!!
hahahahaha
Now, be sure to click on the picture and view the larger size
in case you have doubt! It is in fact, a stream of pee shooting back
up at his face! I'm actually really impressed with how well
my camera focused on his pee. I was shooting in auto, had no idea
he was peeing until through the viewfinder I saw "water"
hitting his ear!! It was hilarious! I immediately put the camera down
to re-wash him and as soon as I was done washing him,
I thought I hope I got some of that on camera!
I got one shot- and this was it! So of course- it's my picture of the day!
And what just totally makes me laugh about this picture
(after the fact) is his expression!














OMG! That's awesome LOL Lucky it wasn't going into his mouth hahaha
ReplyDeletehahahaha!!! That's so awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!
ReplyDeleteHe was probably aiming for your camera! lol Funny picture though!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO! Wow, having a boy is different!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO hilarious!!!
ReplyDeletelmao that's sooooo funny! Go Dylan :) He looks so proud of himself hahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL. That's hilarious.
ReplyDeleteROFLMAO
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I need to upload my recent pics