
First, let me tell you that Dora, Boots, and Diego rank high on Kaelyn's favorite toy list! They go just about everywhere with her- including to bed each night. She won't lay her head on her pillow unless these three toys (and a few others) are tucked in with her! Yeah, she's spoiled all right! Anyways, tonight while they were watching the tube before bed, she wandered to the playroom, got her "must haves" and lined them up on the couch. Then an idea came to me: take a picture!! So I grabbed the camera and took a picture...
Well, Gavin picked up on the attention Kaelyn was getting (sibling rivalry at its finest), so he went and got two little toys and sat them up next to him and looked up at me real big and said "cheese"! So of course I flattered him, and caught this big ol' cheesy smile!
Well, Gavin picked up on the attention Kaelyn was getting (sibling rivalry at its finest), so he went and got two little toys and sat them up next to him and looked up at me real big and said "cheese"! So of course I flattered him, and caught this big ol' cheesy smile!

(In case you're curious, that's Eucerin lotion on Gavin's cheeks...)













He can't be out done by his little sister.
ReplyDeletehaha! I think every kid goes through this-- I did and Chloe did. They are adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteHehe...even happens with a 7yr difference LOL
ReplyDeletehahaha that's hilarious :)
ReplyDelete