An attempt to capture memories, one day at a time, through what is called a "365-Project"!
It looked like that here yesterday. I was going to take a picture of that until I saw A checking herself out in the mirror. It's so pretty.
Beautiful. Wish we got real snow like that. :) We just get iced in.
Beautiful picture, but better you than me! :P
I know you're done with the snow and the cold but I LOVE it :D
I'm soooo done!!!! And now they are saying MORE this weekend.... BRING ON THE SUNSHINE already!!!
It's beautiful. We had frost freeze yesterday and that's the most I liked "snow" in a long time, it's was amazing. Winter Wonderland-like.But I'm soooooo done too! Can anyone say, Kiddie pool????
I can't wait to get out the kiddie pool!!!
It looked like that here yesterday. I was going to take a picture of that until I saw A checking herself out in the mirror. It's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Wish we got real snow like that. :) We just get iced in.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture, but better you than me! :P
ReplyDeleteI know you're done with the snow and the cold but I LOVE it :D
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo done!!!! And now they are saying MORE this weekend.... BRING ON THE SUNSHINE already!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful. We had frost freeze yesterday and that's the most I liked "snow" in a long time, it's was amazing. Winter Wonderland-like.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm soooooo done too! Can anyone say, Kiddie pool????
I can't wait to get out the kiddie pool!!!
ReplyDelete