My husband knows what really gets
my heart thumpin' on Valentine's Day...
hellllloooooo, Mr. Goodbar!!! He did good!!!
He also got me a zebra print SNUGGIE!!!!!
And these were his words:
"I got you the sexy print!"
hahahahaha
Snuggies, "sexy"??
Anyways-- I loovvvee my new snuggie!!!
my heart thumpin' on Valentine's Day...
hellllloooooo, Mr. Goodbar!!! He did good!!!
He also got me a zebra print SNUGGIE!!!!!
And these were his words:
"I got you the sexy print!"
hahahahaha
Snuggies, "sexy"??
Anyways-- I loovvvee my new snuggie!!!

Daddy & Gavin brought home some carnations for Kaelyn!!!
She was sooooo happy!!! And this completely made my heart melt!
We have a couple of good guys in this household!

Gavin & Kaelyn both got their own small heart-shaped
box of chocolates and new coloring books!
box of chocolates and new coloring books!
Mommy got some roses!
And I put them in a vase with Kaelyn's flowers!
And I put them in a vase with Kaelyn's flowers!

My other Valentine... my sweet, sweet Gavin!













Mmmmm Chocolate!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet Kaelyn got flowers! Gavin looks like such a little Romeo!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'll bite. What's a Mr. Goodbar??? SOOO sweet about Kaelyn's flowers!!
ReplyDeleteA Mr. Goodbar is a chocolate hershey bar, filled with peanuts! YUM YUMMMMM
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!! What sweet boys you have!
ReplyDeleteI love the story about the flowers for Kaelyn...beyond sweet. I have never tried a Mr. Goodbar. Sexy snuggie, eh? I laughed so hard when we all got snuggies for Christmas but I must admit I've put it on a few times!
ReplyDelete