Kaelyn, Kaelyn, Kaelyn...
no, no, no!!!!!!!
In one ear and out the other with her.
Yes- it is most definitely due to her age,
but to be fair, we must also credit her personality! ;)
So anyways, what she is doing is definitely not what she should be doing nor is she allowed to do this. BUT- before I told her to get down (for the 10th or so time this week), I did snap a picture...
no, no, no!!!!!!!
In one ear and out the other with her.
Yes- it is most definitely due to her age,
but to be fair, we must also credit her personality! ;)
So anyways, what she is doing is definitely not what she should be doing nor is she allowed to do this. BUT- before I told her to get down (for the 10th or so time this week), I did snap a picture...














In all fairness I would do that too if I could fit. Looks comfy! Best seat in the house!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much better up close though, Mom!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeletebest seat in the house :) love your cabinet there.
ReplyDelete