Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42

Me: Do you want a haircut?
Gavin: Ya!
As I'm getting him to sit in the chair,
and he sees me getting out the right attachment
for the clippers, he changes his mind...
Gavin: No, I don't need a haircut.
Me: Are you sure? Gummy bears come
with haircuts!
Gavin: Okay!

He does great at the barber, but the first time I tried to buzz his hair, he was not happy with me at all! Although it has been more than a year since that incident! He did very well, he sat still for the most part, and then he got 4 gummy bears... and bragging rights about his new haircut once daddy woke up!



Later this morning, the kids made Valentine's Day cards to mail out.
Our mail has only been delivered once this week (thank you snow storms), so there was really no rush to get these out!

4 comments:

  1. Gavin looks so much older with his hair cut short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally makes him look older, wow. I do Jace's hair too, he freaked at the hair dresser too many times, I gave up :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they are working on their valentines so contently. I am looking forward to the day when Violet will be interested in something for more than 2 minutes. Gavin looks so cute with his big boy haircut, gummy bears make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! You have such crafty kids. Gavin's haircut looks good on him, so grownup.

    ReplyDelete