Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39: 3 1/2 ft Icicles!

WOW-WOW-WOW!

This was taken from inside my son's window (never gets direct sunlight)- some of them look to be about 3 1/2 ft. long at least!

We have 4 "icicles" that run all the way down the side of our house to the left of where this picture was taken!! They are pretty neat looking!


5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Those look dangerous!! Wow I do NOT miss that weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look beautiful and dangerous at the same time. I see snow once every few years if we go up to northern AZ - it is nice to live vicariously through pics of it but not have to shovel it. Of course when it's 115 in the summer you can ask me if I still feel that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoooooooly crap!!! You live in Alaska these days, huh??! Wow. Beautiful, yet look so deadly??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah...I'll take the snow hanging off my roof instead. You can't get impaled by snow LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! Very pretty but don't walk below :)

    ReplyDelete