

So the pictures above were originally my "day 57" pictures-
however, what is going on in the below was just too
cute for me not to take a picture of, so here ya go!
however, what is going on in the below was just too
cute for me not to take a picture of, so here ya go!














I Love the pic of Dylan in his rocker! Good choice for Christmas presents Cindy!!! It's so sweet that Gavin & Kaelyn are helping Daddy get the toys!!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI took the drawer off my stove a few weeks ago and was horrified to find out how many gumballs & toys were under there LOL I love the chair!!
ReplyDeleteThat chair is too cute! Luckily our kitchen is so gated off even I have to be REALLY hungry to even attempt to snake my way through the gates.
ReplyDeleteThe chair is really cute but I love the second picture haha the kids "helping" Daddy get their toys.
ReplyDelete